Protection and processing of personal data
Due to the application, as of 25 May 2018, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), "FARMER" CO. Łukasz Kłósek with the seat in Borek 352, 32-765 Rzezawa, informs that as of 25 May 2018 you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by "FARMER".
Also, pursuant to Article 13 GDPR, as of 25 May 2018, the following information and rules related to the processing of your personal data shall apply.
- The controller of your personal data is the company "FARMER" with the seat in Borek 352, 32-765 Rzezawa.
- FARMER has appointed a contact person in matters related to the processing of personal data, to be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed:
- in order to send you information and accounting documents in relation to the services rendered,
- in order to address information and marketing content to you, if you consented to it - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of FARMER (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR; the legitimate interest of FARMER is to send marketing content to you during the period of rendering services to you via email or post
- to fulfil the legal obligations imposed on FARMER on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions, including tax and accounting regulations - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR,
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of <strongFARMER (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, the legitimate interest of FARMER is to analyse the results of business operations,
- in order to implement the legitimate interest of FARMER consisting in the possible determination or pursuit of claims or defence against claims - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of FARMER (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- providers of IT systems, hosting and IT services,
- entities providing accounting services, debt collection, legal, analytical and marketing services to FARMER,
- postal operators and couriers,
- operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the area of payment processing,
- authorities entitled to receive you personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- FARMER will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
- Your personal data will be processed:
- in the case of personal data processed in order to conclude and perform sales contracts - for the time necessary to perform all obligations arising from sales contracts,
- in the case of personal data processed for the purpose of rendering electronic services to you - for the duration of the provision of electronic services to you,
- in the case of personal data processed for the purpose of directing marketing content to you by FARMER - until you object to the processing of personal data in this regard,,
- in the case referred to in point 3d) above - for the time of rendering electronic services to you
- in the case referred to in point 3e) above - until the expiry of the limitation period for claims. After this period, personal data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, including accounting regulations.
- Your personal data will be subject to profiling.
- Any of the consents given may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidentiary purposes, FARMER asks you to withdraw your consent in writing at the address (Krzeczowie 392, 32-700 Bochnia) or via email to (email@example.com).
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, submit a complaint to the supervisory authority him in the field of personal data protection.
- You have the right to transfer data, including the right to receive data and send it to another administrator or to request, if technically possible, to send this data directly to another controller.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services electronically to you or to conclude and perform sales contracts. The consequence of not providing personal data required by FARMER is the inability to provide services electronically or conclude sales contracts.
- Each visitor to this page may be assigned a User-ID number in Google Analytics and Google adWords. Your data in this respect may be further processed by GOOGLE IRELAND LIMITED, 1ST & 2ND FLOOR, GORDON HOUSE, BARROW STREET, DUBLIN 4.