Garden centers must be aesthetic, practical and durable. They should offer the customer all the necessary materials for the garden in one place all year round.
Garden centers made of FARMER multi-tunnels
Garden centers designed using the construction of foil blocks. Any possibility of configuring the length and width allows the facility to be adapted to the needs and space. Covering such objects ensures the proper growth of plants or when it is necessary cover a part of the object with a sheet or other material (sandwich panel or tarpaulin) - it protects the goods from light. The recommended widths of single aisles are from 8.0 m to 10.0 m.
All-year-round FARMER's garden centers
Garden centers partially covered with glass to meet the needs of the plants located in the facility and covering the rest of the facility with sandwich panels filled with PUR foam or mineral wool.
- The facilities are designed to order, tailored to individual customer requirements.
- Individual selection of the color of the structure and the color of sandwich panels.
- In addition to the most commonly used standard aisle widths: 8.0 m, 10.0 m, 12.0 m - the possibility of individual width selection.
- High durability and functionality.
- The architectural style of garden centers, proven in many countries.